We are super excited to have supporters back in Toyota Stadium for the Toyota Challenge.
Regulations, as prescribed by the Department of Cooperative Governance and SA Rugby’s “Guidelines for the return of spectators to sport events”, limit spectator numbers in the stadium to 2 000.
Gates open 1 hour before kick-off and spectators are urged to come early and to note that the following has to be presented to gain entrance to the Toyota Stadium on a matchday:
- A valid rugby ticket - Please remember to purchase your ticket before match day.
- A vaccination certificate (the one with the QR code) - All spectators must be fully vaccinated.
- ID document or driver’s licence
- Wear a mask at all times
MATCH DAY PROCEDURES:
- Spectators are requested to arrive early. Gates open one hour before kick-off and will close one hour after the final whistle.
- Spectators can gain entrance to the Toyota Stadium from Kingsway or Att Horak Avenue to stadium perimeter parking. (“First come, first served”)
- There will be one access point with four points of control. Spectators have to show a valid vaccination certificate, ID, match ticket and have to wear a mask. Spectators without the required documents or a mask will not be allowed in.
- Officials will accompany spectators to their reserved seats on the grandstand to maintain social distance. Suite holders may only use 50% of the venue’s capacity.
- If a spectator feels ill or shows any of the Covid-19 symptoms, he/she is advised not to come to the stadium.
- Individuals that are considered high risk or are in close contact with others who are considered high risk should not attend games.
- Spectators are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitisers.
- Spectators should be aware that all the risks posed by Covid-19 cannot be eliminated, including attending games as spectators but that essential control measures have been put in place to reduce risks for them.
- Spectators should be advised to keep their own record of contacts at a match for potential tracing purposes. Where practical, all spectators and attendees must download the COVID Alert SA app, for contact tracing in the event of post-event infection.
- The consumption of alcohol is not allowed.